More...

Dienstag, 14. Mai 2013

Mad... More mad... insane! :)

Hey there!
I simply love to play with layers and color. And what fits best for a "last" monthly challenge on Altered Alice than a card as most creative as it can be?

So I marbled the background with oilcolor, alcohol and glue, scrapped a few papers that fit in the colorsheme and colored the stamps from the octopode factory with copics.

The flowers are handmade, except the mulberry ones. I love the quote of the ceshire cat so much that I used it for both of my entries. The colors are so vibrant!!! Take a look at the small trees that I formed with paper :)



Some details: Here a close up from the trees, I taped the branches :D


<3


Looooove it! Look at the grin :)

be creative!!!!

***Nadine

3 Kommentare:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along with The Altered Alice! This is brilliant, I love all the layers of color and texture! Lovely!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I really love your fabulous background here. All the elements add up to one MAD Wonderland. Thanks for sharing with The Altered Alice. xxD

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. A Wowo! Mad yet gorgeous. I am in love with those trees and very cool how the background came out. Beautiful work!

    AntwortenLöschen